Saturday, February 9, 2013

Having a baby?

Writing a book is almost like having a baby because it is a baby to the author. They nurse to life and tries to set it on the right path after it is published. Whether you are a male or female, it makes no difference, you gave it life and now have to raise it up to its full potential. Like any proud father, I had to announce to the World that my book "Chronicles of the Marauder" was due to be born in a few months. Nursing it through the editing process will take the longest once I've finished writing it. I am close, maybe fifty or sixty more pages of 8 X 10 size then I will conclude it. Since I intend on it being a series at this point in its young life, I don't want to make it too long. LOL! I guess I will keep writing to where I find a good spot to stop and pick it up from there. Note here to the left, like any proud father I enclosed a picture of my baby.
What do you think of the cover? I especially like the words from A.G. Moye signalling  I had a part in its creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment