Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Things are getting better!

It has been five days since my wife got off Valium completely. The first three days were rough but she actually had a decent day yesterday. We had to spray the house for fleas from the cats. They weren't in the house but I went out to the barn and didn't notice that my legs were covered with fleas bringing them into the house. I sprayed and then bombed yesterday forcing her to go outside while the house was closed up. That seemed to make her feel better being outside and so as the day progressed, she got better and better. Almost back to her old self. That was a nice change for us. As time goes on, she (hopefully) will get close to where she used to be just dealing with vertigo and not these other problems. She has started the day off after fixing her own breakfast watching TV, I plan on getting her out of the house again if I can. Things are looking up!
This is September now, so that means my time travel book called "T.T. Gristman" is on sale for the month of September and "A Stranger Comes Crawling" goes off sale for 99 cents and back to regular price of $2.99.
T.T. is on sale both on Amazon and Smashwords at these two links: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009E9DQZE or https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/302271
   The cover picture on T.T. Gristman. Have a great day and remember That back to me, I'm Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment