Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Take a deep breath!

After last week's hectic posting about Wendy Owens and her Guardian series, I stepped back taking a deep breath and asking myself what I should blog about this week. Besides Wendy I read and reviewed another very short story with deep impact on me called "a Responsible Confession, the story of a young woman in India that was raped and tortured so bad that she died seven days later. I couldn't understand how a group on a bus could rape this woman and do such torture to her including pulling her intestines out. I can understand better if they were all on drugs or alcohol raping a woman but doing the things to her that they did just for her being in the wrong place at the wrong time, it is hard for me to fathom. Her male companion was beaten senseless and unable to help her.
Now I have to get her story out of my mind and talk about other things. Starting October 1 (Today) I have lowered the price of another book of the month to 99 cents on ebook. It is part of the Lightning in the Tunnel series but can be read alone called "Changes a Bullet Makes" if you haven't already picked up your copy, now is the time to do it! It is on Amazon, Smashwords and other ereaders!

 https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/306274

to purchase in paperback at these links:

Available on Amazon Kindle! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NMO50m

Talk back, I'm Listening! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment