Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Converting hayloft into spare bedroom

Staying off social media while converting our unused hayloft in into a spare bedroom so when someone comes to visit they will have a place to sleep instead of on air mattresses in the front room. That is one of the problems you have when you live in a two bedroom house and one bedroom is converted into a library/computer room. I started working on this the last week after my last blog post, that is why this is the first post this week. I have a couple of books read but not reviewed yet. I hope to get back on track by the end of the week or first of next week. Sorry about the lack of posting. I am about to install the first of three windows I am installing on the hayloft. I just finished installing a door with a window after repairing the rotting floor and one wall. After I get the windows installed and molded in properly, I will install electrical outlets including lights before I insulate and drywall the room. I lot of work, I know but by the end of summer, early fall, I should be complete then I can get back to writing a regular blog posts. In the meantime while you are taking it easy, why not pick up one of my books to read in your leisure time.  http://www.amazon.com/author/agmoye I have Dystopia/apocalyptic series, a mystery, time travel/love story, a science fiction series (pictured above), and another science fiction about an alien crash landing on Earth called "A Stranger Comes Crawling" just to help you pass the time away being entertained. 

Talk Back, I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment