Saturday, January 3, 2015

Asking a question

What benefit does someone get by buying followers? I see people tweeting ads for buying followers constantly so I wondered what benefit they gain by having a bunch of bought followers. Is it an ego thing? I know why the people want to sell them, it is money in their pockets but why buy them? I am sure most on the list that you buy could care less about what you have to say. So this confuses me. I understand the tweets I receive right after following someone asking me to like their Facebook page and I do.  In time I might understand the whole social media thing.

On another note, I took it upon myself to rank my three best interviews for 2014. The Bookish Banter came in first followed by the Geekiary. Coming in at third place was my interview on Arkansas Authors. Thanks go out to all those that interviewed me last year. I have another coming up soon on a new blog that is starting in 2015. I hope to see you there. I'm not sure the name of the blog yet but Hope Christine.

Lastly, just wanted to do a short plug about my books. You can find my books listed on http://www.amazon.com/agmoye Drop by and see if one of those strikes your interest. Afterwards, a review would be nice. 

Talk back, I'm listening to you, always! Ps-how do you like my updated picture? 

No comments:

Post a Comment