Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Paperbacks- Do you still read them?

With all the rants about ebooks some times you feel no one reads paperbacks anymore. Truth is, a lot still read paperbacks and enjoy them. To them, there is no greater joy than picking up a book and smelling that old familiar odor that you can't get from an ebook. The crispness of turning each page is addictive. All my books are available in paperback for those that desire them. Now, the Geekairy Store besides Amazon. They can be found at this link http://astore.amazon.com/thegeek-20?node=15&page=7 A couple are on page 6 but on page seven is my more popular "Chronicles of the Marauder-Marauder Rising" for your enjoyment. Drop by and take a look, some are moderately priced and some expensive depending on the publisher. Chronicles is only $12.49, very affordable. I know most new writers depend solidly on ebook sales but I know there is a lot of people that don't read ebooks.  I have one reader that drives fifty miles to get my latest paperback, he prefers hardbacks but they are too expensive to produce.  He loves the Lightning in the Tunnel series and can't wait to get the latest book. That is why I wrote this post when informed by the Geekairy that my paperbacks were now available for purchase there. I checked it out and they were there, so take heart all you non-ebook readers, you can get a taste of my work in print. 

Have a nice day. Talk back, I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment