Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Strong Women Characters

I was reading a thread on LinkedIn and they were talking about strong kick-ass women. Most did not like the weak, "Save me" or shopping only female with nothing on their minds except how good they looked with the male cohort doing all the thinking for them. It made me think about my female characters in my Lightning in the Tunnel series. Most are kick-ass and take names characters. They had to be to survive in the post nuclear-war world. Not only were they the deadliest-fighters, they were forward thinkers. When Brad wanted to build a new home, they wanted to build a new nation and eliminate wars on Earth. Through this series, they do just that. Pictured here is the cover of the first book in the series. It is available in both ebook and paperback for you readers to enjoy. I will even provide you with a couple of links so if you want, you can read part of it to see if it is something you would like.  http:/www.amazon.com/dp/B009EAWBZM and for those wishing paperbacks, the link is http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Tunnel-Begins-G-Moye/dp/1481822179/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421804425&sr=1-1&keywords=lightning+in+the+tunnel+begins

I know I never push books written by myself on this site but the thread on LinkedIn got me thinking. Most people never heard of the book, after all it is an Apocalyptic/Dystopia type book. Not for the squeamish. 

Talk back, I'm listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment