Monday, April 6, 2015

I need a little help, my friends

I am currently rewriting one of my earlier books renamed "Dangerous Rescue" aboard the jetliner I am adding eight Muslim characters. I need help in naming them with common names for Muslim's. Normally, I just make up names for my characters but I don't want to insult anyone. So I am asking your help in giving them names. They do not have to be actual names but sound authentic enough to be real.  I will describe my characters and ask for fitting names for each.  A man about twenty-nine with a female wife and ten year old son. The wife's brother about twenty-seven and his two wives and one daughter age six and a son age nine. If you can help me, I would appreciate this. either email me at agmoye.moye406@gmail.com or comment on this post. Thanks in advance for your help. I have not come up with their description yet but will do so in time.  Thanks in advance!

Talk back, I'm listening as always.   

No comments:

Post a Comment