Friday, July 24, 2015

Cherish Blogfest Tour- my take

Cherished Blogfest For those bloggers that don't know, the Cherish blog fest Tour is simple. You pick an object that is precious to you as explained below.
Often, objects lead us to memories.
The objects we hold most dear, harbor the most cherished memories.
For the CHERISHED Blogfest, we invite you to talk to us about one of your cherished objects. Tell us what it is, post a picture of it if you like, and tell us why you cherish it.
Keep your post to below 500 words.
Join us on the 24th to 26th of July 2015 in sharing memories, emotions, information: we’ll read and comment on each others’ posts, get to know each other better, and hopefully, make or renew some friendships.
For those with new blogs, adding your blog to the linky list below, and posting on the 24th-26th July would help you increase your comment love, and followers. Visit and leave comments to everyone on the list, so we all get loads of comment love!
Place the CHERISHED Badge on your sidebar, and help us spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares through the month most welcome. More Blogfest signups mean more friends and followers at the end of the blogfest.
Sign up in the CHERISHED Linky List below which would open in a new window for signups. (WordPress blogs don’t allow linky lists.) 
Powered by Linky Tools
CHERISHED LINKY LIST: CLICK HERE to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

 For my part in this I did what was required even though it was difficult to select something. Finally I settled on my first book as my precious object. The post is on my Wordpress blog if anyone is interested in visiting it at http://lightningbooksbyagmoye.wordpress.com

Since the blogfest is a three day event, I went through seventy-one of the one hundred and forty-two sites listed there. I found that most bloggers did follow the parameters very well and some even plugged the blogfest before listing their precious object and why it was precious to them. A few of them had not even bothered to mention the blogfest or even make a new post. They had their own agendas. The whole point of this blogfest is to obtain new followers and friends. So on that point it was a success, followed 90% of the blogs I visited. I might be lucky and get 10% of them following me back but that is okay, that is seven more blogs following me than I had before. Have a great day and talk back, I'm listening  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment