Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Gone Fishin`

Gone Fishing should have been my blog post this week since I have been doing just that for four days and not on social media. I was shocked that it was so relaxing doing nothing but holding a fishing rod in my hand. This was my first time fishing from a boat instead of on shore. It was an enlightening experience just concentrating on catching a cat fish. My mind must have felt at ease not thinking about one of my stories i am writing or editing. Or even wondering what book to read and review. What to blog about if I had nothing scheduled. I think it did my mind good not being cluttered and only one prevailing thought, catch a big one! I did and you should have seen the smile on my face. To bad there were no cameras available at the time. I did take a few snap shots or correction, my wife did showing me with my cat fish on a picnic table. Maybe later I will put one on one of my blogs for the fisherperson out there to enjoy. I know fisherperson is not a word but trying to be political correct now days I couldn't use fisherman since a fisher can be a man or woman. LOL!

Talk back, I'm listening as always. Hope you had a relaxing week as I did. I plan on going back and doing another one day thing, no camping this time.      

No comments:

Post a Comment