Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sudden death, illness skews your normal life.

The sudden death of my brother caused my life to change. I thought I could blog to get through it but when my two younger sisters stopped by my place on their way to Oklahoma to attend my brothers services, one became very ill, blood sugar of 598 and running a 104 degree temperature, she ended up in the hospital near me. She had an infection in her leg that was what led to her being incoherent and being rushed to the hospital. Today is day eight for her being there. She is expected to be released later today or in the morning to go back home to North Carolina. Her husband came to get her and be with her until she is released from the hospital. During these eight days she was in the hospital, my other sister and her husband stayed with us.  All this commotion has stopped me from blogging like normal. So for all those that have missed me blogging and waiting on their book review, I will get to them later this week when my house empties out and things can return to normal.

Talk back, I'm listening as always. Have a great day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment