Monday, February 29, 2016

What do you do when you don't feel like blogging?

Some weeks it just not in me to blog. I read two books last month and still haven't given my review. I still can't seem to focus on what I need to do. Like post a review. I just can't get in the mood, now I have to reread the stories to give a proper review. I don't know what is causing me to feel so unfocused. I've been battling a sinus problem for the past few weeks. The Doctor said my earaches are caused by my sinuses draining down into my ears building up liquid behind the ear drum. Maybe that is what is making me half the time be in some sort of funk where I find it difficult to concentrate. I don't know. I thought also it could be my drinking, I have drank more in the last few weeks than I have in all of last year. I'm giving it up for a week or tow, maybe longer if my concentration returns. You never know, it just might work. Right now, I am typing and not knowing what I really want to say. I guess it is bedtime.

Like always, talk back, I'm listening. Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment